Match Programme Info
Match Programmes - County Championship Games
Programmes must be produced for all County Championship games. It is the responsibility of the host Club to produce a Programme.
The following is required on the Programme:-
1. The Title of the Competition shall be described as -
Cork County Senior, Premier Intermediate, Intermediate, Junior or Under 21 Football or Hurling Championship
2. N.B. A copy of the Programme in respect of Senior, Premier Intermediate & Intermediate Hurling and Football Championship games is to be submitted to Pairc Ui Chaoimh within a week of the game.
3. Names of Teams must be in the Irish form only. Strict compliance please - please note that the GAA Membership/Registration System (to which all clubs have access) translates names into Irish.
4. Names of players shall be in the Irish form, with English form beneath.
5. Referee's name and Club shall be in Irish form only.
NB: A copy of An Sloinnteoir Gaeilge can be found in the Downloads section of this site, and the GAA Registration System also has a built-in translator
*Click here to download a simple match programme template - pages can be added as required