*Click here to view Seating Chart
Páirc Uí Chaoimh opened in 1976 and was named after Pádraig Ó Caoimh, who was a native of Cork and was general secretary of the GAA between 1929-1964. The stadium features one covered stand, one open stand and two terraces behind each goal.
Capacity (For matches only)
Covered Stand (Sean Mc Carthy) 9,500
Uncovered Stand 10,000
Sideline Seating NIL
Blackrock End Terrace 12,000
City End Terrace 12,000
Wheelchair Area 50
Páirc Uí Chaoimh is located on the Marina just 3km from the city centre and 10 minutes' walk the village of Blackrock.
Map: Click here for a detailed map of the area
GPS Co-ordinates: 51°53′59.10″N 8°26′6.15″WLoc8 Code: WBR-31-Z86
Buses available to Ballintemple village and it's just a 5 minute stroll from there. Taxi service available from Patrick St.
The stadium is approximately 20 minutes' walk from Kent Station.
PLEASE RESPECT THE AREA AROUND PÁIRC UÍ CHAOIMH, THOSE WHO RESIDE IN THIS AREA AND THEIR PROPERTY, AND ABIDE BY THE INSTRUCTIONS OF GARDAÍ AND STEWARDS.