Rebels Bounty Terms and Conditions
The promoter of this draw is Rebels’ Bounty. Rebels’ Bounty is a subcommittee of the County Board of Cork GAA located at Páirc Uí Chaoimh which has been given responsibility for raising money for Cork GAA.
• Rebels’ Bounty is established and conducted for the purpose not connected with gaming wagering or lotteries.
• Rebels’ Bounty is open to anyone worldwide subject to entry being restricted to natural persons over 18 years of age.
• All members are approved by the club draw officer/secretary and Rebels’ Bounty committee. Their decision is final.
• Upon purchase of a ticket the purchaser becomes a social member of Rebels’ Bounty until the conclusion of the draw
• The cost of entry of to the draw will be €100.0.
• Only those who have purchased this membership ticket are eligible to participate.
• By purchasing a Ticket, an entrant is deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
• These terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
• Each ticket will be eligible for additional prizes if and when announced.
• Once purchased no refunds will be issued except in the event of cancellation of Rebels’ Bounty.
• Any public notice or announcement about Rebels’ Bounty is a notice to members of Rebels’ Bounty or to other persons concerned.
• All members of Rebels’ Bounty who participate in this draw are subject to the rules of Rebels’ Bounty.
• Rebels’ Bounty decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the competition or the competition result.
• The Trustees and members of the executive of Cork GAA including the organisers of the Rebels’ Bounty Private Members house draw shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any member/ members participating in the draw.
• Prizes are not transferrable.
• The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
• The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of his or her name and image in any publicity material as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants shall be used solely in accordance with current Irish data Protection Legislation and in connection with the draw and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Information about all prizes in this draw can be found on www.gaacork.ie/rebelsbounty
• Rebels’ Bounty reserve the right to cancel or amend the draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or any other event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition shall be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Rebels’ Bounty.
• The winning ticket and ticket holder will be subject to verification by Rebels’ Bounty and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
• The winner will be notified by email or by Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook or by postal letter within 28 days of the draw date. The winner will be deemed to have been notified on the date of the email notification or Direct Message on Twitter/Facebook or within 3 days of the date of any postal letter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Rebels’ Bounty reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. In this event, any subsequent draw will take place in accordance with these terms and conditions until a new winner is established.
• Rebels’ Bounty shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations caused by factors outside its control
• The Implementation conduction and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an Independent Adjudicator.
• Rebels’ Bounty accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption communications failure or otherwise.
• All prizes are subject to availability.
• The decision of the Cork GAA Committee will be final on all matters.
• The committee reserve the right to alter the Prizes or Dates in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
• If for any reason the 1st prize winner in the draw is deemed invalid, all the other prize winners will automatically move up one place.
• Monthly Draw results and prizes are available on gaacork.ie/rebelsbounty
Rebels Bounty GDPR
IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION GDPR
The following Privacy Information is being provided to you as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation. It is intended to inform you of how the Personal Information provided on this form will be used, by whom and for what purposes. If you are unclear on any aspect of this form, or want any further information, please contact the GAA’s Data Protection Officer (01 8658600 or email@example.com).
Who is the data controller?
Cork GAA Rebels’ Bounty and the GAA are Joint Data Controllers of the Personal Data and contact details for Cork GAA Rebels’ Bounty as follows [Rebels’ Bounty, Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Cork City, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Who is the Data Protection Officer for the GAA and the Club?
Details of the GAA’s Data Protection Officer are available on the GAA’s website gaa.ie/dataprotection. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email@example.com or by calling 01 8658600, if you have any questions or wish to make any request in relation to your personal data.
What is the purpose of processing my Personal Data?
The purpose for processing your Personal Data is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract in order to register and maintain your membership with the Club and the GAA.
The purpose is also to keep you informed of GAA events and fundraisers. We will only use your personal data for this second purpose if you have provided your explicit consent for this by ticking the boxes on this form and signed below those boxes.
Will anyone else receives a copy of my Personal Data?
Your Personal Data can be accessed by certain members of the County Committees, Provincial Councils and the Central Council of the Gaelic Athletic Association for administrative purposes. This will be done in accordance with our data protection policy only.
In the event of an injury or insurance claim, details of your claim which will include your Personal Data will be passed to the GAA’s Insurance underwriters, Willis Insurance, Elm Park, Merrion Road, Dublin 4, Ireland.
Where is your Personal Data stored?
Your data will be stored electronically on the GAA Membership Database which is provided by Servasport Ltd, 11th Floor, Causeway Tower, 9A James Street South, Belfast, BT2 8DN.
Who is Servasport Limited?
Servasport Limited is a “data processor” who hosts the database on which your information is stored. We have a contract in place with Servasport Limited to ensure your Personal Data is stored safely and securely.
How long will your Personal Data be stored for?
Your Personal Data will be held for the duration of your Membership and it will be deleted by us in the event that you resign your Membership or you are expelled in accordance with the Official Guide. However we may retain your Personal Data after your Membership ceases if we decide that it is strictly necessary to do so in the circumstances in accordance with our data retention policy.
How can I obtain a copy of the Personal Data held by the Club/GAA?
You have the right to request a copy of all of your Personal Data and can do so by contacting us. This information will be provided to you within one month.
What are my privacy rights relating to my Personal Data?
You have the right to have your Personal Data updated, rectified, or deleted if you so wish. You have the right to object to your Personal Data being processed and to withdraw your consent to processing – You can do so by contacting us.
Where can I get further information?
Further information regarding your rights can be obtained through the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, or on the website www.dataprotection.ie
How do I make a complaint or report a breach?
Should you wish to make a complaint or report a breach under in relation to your Personal Data, you can do so by emailing the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org