Please see below the latest announcements that are being made to clubs with respect of our phased reopening.
Phase 3 (from June 29th)
- Astro turf facilities – for club members
- Hurling ball walls
- Walkways – all control measures, bar the need to adhere to social distancing, removed
- Outdoor Handball Alleys
- Officer Training/Meetings (Subject to further guidelines on numbers and area of room being prepared by NHSC and issued to clubs)
Phase 4 (from July 20th)
- Club/County Gyms
- Dressing Rooms (subject to advice on Close v Casual Contacts)
- Indoor Handball Alleys, subject to guidance laid down in Handball Return to Play Document
The following are allowed to open from June 29th providing Govt Regulations for relevant sector is followed and all required third party insurances and assurances are in place:
- Bars serving food
- Businesses operated by third parties using GAA premises under licence or lease, eg Creches or Gyms
- Astro turf facilities – commercial usage
In addition, we would like to draw your attention to the below – our updated club briefing presentation, which updates clubs on the changes to the Safe Return to Play roadmap.