Permission to video record a game
As Per County Bye-Law No. 40 (please see below) an application to record games is required
- All questions are mandatory and required to be completed in order to submit the application.
- Application to be submitted at least 2 days before the game.
- Application can only be submitted by an @gaa.ie email address
- Permission for a Club or Division to record a game on video or any other means of recording may be granted on the following basis:
- That an application is made in writing and be authorised by the Committee-in-Charge.
- That recording may only be used for coaching or training purposes.
- That the Club /Division seeking permission to record the game, or its agent hired for the purposes of same, shall make a full, unedited copy of the game available to the Committee-inCharge, on request.