Match Day Info: Cork v Kilkenny
We look forward to welcoming supporters to Supervalu Páirc Uí Chaoimh on Saturday, February 10th for Cork v Kilkenny, at 7:30pm
Cork Minors will play Kilkenny minors ahead of the senior game at 5:30pm
In planning your trip to the stadium please take note of the below key information.
Please note that turnstiles open at 5:15pm.
Are available for the game, they can be purchased by clicking the link below
Please note: Matchday parking is not available around the stadium.
We advise all supporters, where possible, to walk to the grounds as approach routes will be busy with regular commuting traffic, and routes closer to the stadium will be closed.
The area surrounding the access and egress points to the venue will be adequately lit with tower lighting.
Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible but there will also be a free shuttle bus service which will go from Victoria Road up to the old marquee site next to Supervalu Pairc Ui Chaoimh.
The closer you park to the grounds the longer you will be held back afterwards by the Gardaí and Stewards to ensure safe traffic management flow and to prioritise the safe passage of pedestrians and cyclists.
There will be limited vehicular access to Centre Park Road, The Marina, Maryville and Monahan Road on Saturday 10th February 2024.
The inner cordon will be in place from 16.00 hrs on Sat 10/2/24 closing at the following junctions;
• Maryville at junction with Blackrock Rd (Maryville resident access only)
• Monahan Rd at junction with Link Rd (Marque Rd) (Birchgrove resident access only)
• Centre Park Rd at junction with Link Rd (Marque Rd)
• Ardfoyle at junction with Blackrock Rd
• Park Ave at junction with Blackrock Rd
The outer cordon will be in place from 17.00 hrs Sat 10/2/24 closing at the following junctions;
- Churchyard Ln at junction with Boreenmanna Rd (resident access only)
- Churchyard Ln at junction with Blackrock Rd (resident access only)
- Residents of Maryville, Park Ave & Ardfoyle to access through the junctions with Blackrock Rd only.
- Residents of Birchgrove to access through Monaghan Rd only.
- Residents are advised to carry their driving licence, utility bill or some proof of address.
- Residents are advised that due to the expected heavy footfall between 17.00hrs and 19.00 hrs and again between 21.00 hrs and 21.30 hrs there will be traffic disruption and to plan their day accordingly
Pre-game: 5pm – 7:30pm
Post-game: 8:45pm – 10pm
Pre Match – Departing Victoria Road, down Monahan Road and drop at old marquee site
Post Match – Departing old marquee site, down Centre Park Road and drop at Victoria Road
Cork City Parking:
Gardai will operate a cordon near the stadium and local estates will be barriered to stop patrons from parking in front of neighbour’s houses.
Parking is available at –
- Cork City Car Parks (Paul St, North Main St)
- Cork City Q Parks (Carroll’s Quay, Grand parade, St Finbarr’s & City Hall)
Taxi Drop Off:
Taxis are to drop off at a designated area on the Victoria Road just before Marina Walk unless they are wheel chair taxi.
Please follow the directions of Gardaí & Stewards when dropping off a person with accessibility needs.
Route 202 operates from Merchants Quay to Mahon Point and customers can board at Merchants Quay in the City Centre or at Mahon Point, to be dropped off at Ballintemple, adjacent to Supervalu Páirc Uí Chaoimh. The stadium is a 5 minute walk from this stop. Route 202 will also be available from Ballintemple, Blackrock Road after the match to City Centre and Mahon Point
Route 215 or 219 stops at the Churchyard Lane stop which is 10 minutes to the stadium.
Cork City council have a number of bicycle parking amenities in the surrounding area with a map including all surrounding bicycle parking amenities here.