The 2020 Bon Secours Premier Senior Football Final will take place on Sunday at 3pm in Pairc Ui Chaoimh. Nemo Rangers will play Castlehaven in the decider.
Tickets for the game
Tickets for the game can be purchased by clicking here
Match Programme will be available on Sunday morning via www.gaacork.ie
Conor Lane from Banteer club will referee the final
Páirc Ui Chaoimh is looking forward to welcoming Nemo Rangers and Castlehaven players, management and supporters to Cork on Sunday.
Please follow all Covid 19 relegations before, during and after your visit to Páirc Ui Chaoimh.
Please respect our neighbours during your journey’s to and from the stadium. Please park legally in our local community. Free parking is available in Live at Marquee Venue
The stadium will open at 2:10pm for all in attendance
Cork GAA and Pairc Ui Chaoimh are delighted to advise all people attending Sunday’s County Final that parking is available within “Live at Marquee” venue.
On Thursday in Pairc Ui Chaoimh, Rebels’ Bounty draw for August took place. Results from the draw are below.
August Rebels’ Bounty Draw will take place on August 26th at 9:00pm live from Pairc Ui Chaoimh TV studio.
Top Prize for tonight’s draw is €25,000
It will be broadcasted below by Cork GAA Communications team.
Cork Senior Hurling team to play Limerick in Sunday’s All-Ireland Final has been announced.
- Patrick Collins, Ballinhassig
- Niall O’ Leary, Castlelyons
- Robert Downey, Glen Rovers
- Sean O’Donoghue, Inniscarra
- Tim O’Mahony, Newtownshandrum
- Mark Coleman, Blarney
- Eoin Cadogan, Douglas
- Darragh Fitzgibbon, Charleville
- Luke Meade, Newcestown
- Conor Cahalane, St Finbarrs
- Seamus Harnedy, St. Itas
- Robbie O’ Flynn, Erins Own
- Jack O’ Connor, Sarsfields
- Patrick Horgan, Glen Rovers
- Shane Kingston, Douglas
- Ger Collins, Ballinhassig
- Sean O’Leary Hayes, Midleton
- Colm Spillane, Castlelyons
- Damien Cahalane, St Finbarrs
- Niall Cashman, Blackrock
- Billy Hennessy, St. Finbarrs
- Alan Cadogan, Douglas
- Shane Barrett, Blarney
- Alan Connolly, Blackrock
- Declan Dalton, Fr. O Neills
- Sean Twomey, Courcey Rovers
Cork Minor Hurling team to play Galway in Saturday’s All-Ireland Final has been announced
- Paudie O’Sullivan, Fr. O’Neill’s
- Darragh O’Sullivan, Ballinhassig
- Kevin Lyons, Ballygarvan
- James Byrne, Ballinora
- James Dwyer, Ballincollig
- Ben O’Connor, St. Finbarr’s
- Timmy Wilk , Cobh
- Mikey Finn, Midleton
- Cillian Tobin, Bride Rovers
- Diarmuid Healy, Lisgoold
- Ben Nyhan, Clyda Rovers
- David Cremin, Midleton
- Eoin O’Leary , Glen Rovers
- Jack Leahy, Dungourney
- William Buckley, St. Finbarr’s
- Dylan Costine, Cloyne
- Shane Kennedy, St. Finbarr’s
- Kyle Wallace, St. Catherine’s
- James O Brien, Fermoy
- Tadhg O Connell, Ballincollig
- Oran O’Regan, Erins Own
- Adam Walsh, Bride Rovers
- Ross O’Sullivan, Na Piarsaigh
- Rory Sheahan, Kanturk
Cork Minor Football team to play Tyrone in All-Ireland Minor Football Semi-Final has been announced
- Daniel Walsh, Douglas
- Dan Twomey, Ballinascarthy
- Shane O’ Connell, Kilshanning
- Patrick O’ Grady, Kilavullen
- Sam Copps, Mallow
- Conor Twomey, Carbery Rangers
- Darragh O’ Brien, Glanworth
- Michael Mc Sweeney, Knocknagree
- Rory O’ Shaughnessy, St. Michaels
- Jack O’ Neill, Castlehaven
- Niall Kelly, Newcestown
- Colm Gillespie, Aghabullogue
- Luke O’ Herlihy, St. Michaels
- Jamie O’ Driscoll, Castlehaven
- Hugh O’ Connor, Newmarket
- Niall Murray, Kilavullen
- Fionn Crowley, St. Finbarrs
- Conor Cusack, Nemo Rangers
- Alan Kelleher, St. Colums
- Dylan Crowley, Urhan
- Jack Cunningham, Douglas
- Olan Corcoran, St. Marys
- Niall Daly, Ilen Rovers
- Bryan Hayes, Nemo Rangers
Cork GAA is asking the Cork public to show their support ahead of busy week of inter-county games for the Rebel County.
Cork GAA is asking that clubs, businesses, families and individuals to display the Red and White with pride ahead of what is a busy week for Cork GAA. On Wednesday Cork will play Galway in the All Ireland Under 20 Hurling Final in Thurles.
On Saturday both minor teams will be in action with the Footballers in action against Tyrone in the All-Ireland Semi-Final in Tullamore, and later that evening the Minor Hurlers will play Galway in the All-Ireland Minor Hurling Final in Thurles. On Sunday the Cork Senior Hurlers take on Limerick in the All-Ireland Final in Croke Park.
County Cathaoirleach Marc Sheehan paid tribute to all the clubs, households, business owners and Cork supporters who have been so creative with their red and white decorations and their online support also.
He commented on the genuine excitement and expectation ahead of the start of a feast of games for the Rebels over the next 5 days.
“In Cork nothing compares to being involved at the business end of the All Ireland series irrespective of code or age group”.
He added “I wish all involved well and urged all travelling and supporting to abide by Covid 19 guidelines in all circumstances”
Cork U20’s will play All-Ireland Final on Wednesday at 7:30pm in Thurles. The Cork team to play has been announced .
- Cathal Wilson, Newcestown
- Eoin Downey, Glen Rovers
- Ciaran Joyce , Castlemartyr
- Cormac O’ Brien, Newtownshandrum
- Kevin Moynihan, Na Piarsaigh
- Ethan Twomey, St. Finbarrs
- Brian O’ Sullivan, Kanturk
- Sam Quirke, Midleton
- Diarmuid Kearney, Cobh
- Darragh Flynn, Ballygiblin
- Daniel Hogan, Sarsfields
- Brian Hayes , St. Finbarrs
- Robbie Cotter, Blackrock
- Padraig Power, Blarney
- Jack Cahalane , St. Finbarrs
- Cian Long, Glen Rovers
- Piaras O’ Halloran, Ballygarvan
- Cillian O’ Donovan, Douglas
- Conor O’ Leary, Ballincollig
- Colm McCarthy, Sarsfields
- Micheál Mullins, Whitechurch
- Sean Desmond, Watergrashill
- Ben Cunningham, St. Finbarrs
- Luke Horgan, Glen Rovers
Daire O Leary Watergrasshill, Cathal McCarthy Sarsfields, Padraic Cullinane Ballinascarthy, Cathal Hickey Lisgoold, Paddy O’ Flynn Bride Rovers, Colm Mc Carthy Sarsfields, Conor Griffin Newtownshandrum, Sean Walsh Carrigtwohill, Brian Keating Ballincollig.