Match Day Info: Cork V Waterford
We look forward to welcoming supporters to SuperValuPáirc Uí Chaoimh on Sunday, February 25th for Cork v Waterford
3:45 | Allianz Hurling League Cork v Waterford
1:45 | U20 Challenge Cork V Galway
In planning your trip to the stadium please take note of the below key information.
Please note that turnstiles open at 1:30pm.
Please note, tickets are on sale, link below. Tickets are €20 per person, U16’s are free
Please note: Matchday parking is not available on site. We advise all supporters, where possible, to walk to the grounds as approach routes will be busy with regular commuting traffic, and routes closer to the stadium will be closed. Gardaí recommend that people walk the 15 minutes to the ground from the City Centre where possible but there will also be a free shuttle bus service which will go from Victoria Road up to the old marquee site next to Pairc Ui Chaoimh.
The closer you park to the grounds the longer you will be held back afterwards by the Gardaí and Stewards to ensure safe traffic management flow and to prioritise the safe passage of pedestrians and cyclists.
There will be limited vehicular access to Centre Park Road, The Marina, Maryville and Monahan Road on Sunday 25th February 2024. .
Park and Ride: We would encourage supporters to use the Black Ash Park and ride which will be in operation until 9.30pm. By parking in Black Ash, supporters will be able to avail of the normal bus into the city and can then get the shuttlebus from Victoria Road out to the stadium.
- Pre-game: 1.30pm – 3:45pm
- Post game: 5:45pm – 7pm
- Pre Match – Departing Victoria Road, down Monahan Road and drop at old marquee site
- Post Match – Departing old marquee site, down Centre Park Road and drop at Victoria Road
Cork City Parking: Gardai will operate a cordon near the stadium and local estates will be barriered to stop patrons from parking in front of neighbour’s houses. Parking is available at –
- Cork City Car Parks (Paul St, North Main St)
- Cork City Q Parks (Carroll’s Quay, Grand parade, St Finbarrs & City Hall)
- Irish Rail have confirmed to Páirc Uí Chaoimh that there will be an extra carriage on the Cork to Midleton train. There will also be added train times, the additional times are listed below.
- 13:45hrs Midleton to Cork
- 19:15hrs Cork to Midleton
- 21:15hrs Cork to Midleton
Taxi Drop Off: Taxis are to drop off at a designated area on the Victoria Road just before Marina Walk Please follow the directions of Gardaí & Stewards when dropping off a person with accessibility needs.
Public Buses: Route 202 operates from Merchants Quay to Mahon Point and customers can board at Merchants Quay in the City Centre or at Mahon Point, to be dropped off at Ballintemple, adjacent to Páirc Uí Chaoimh. The stadium is a 5-minute walk from this stop. Route 202 will also be available from Ballintemple, Blackrock Road after the match to City Centre and Mahon Point Route 215 or 219 stops at the Churchyard Lane stop which is 10 minutes to the stadium.
Cycling Cork City Council have a number of bicycle parking amenities in the surrounding area with a map including all surrounding bicycle parking amenities here.
Accessible / Wheelchair Parking
Ticket holders with accessibility parking reserved already will be issued with details for the allocated parking access.
Road Closures on Sunday
Corden from 11:45am
- Maryville at the junction with Blackrock Rd (Maryville resident access only)
- Monahan Rd at the junction with Link Rd (Marque Rd) (Birchgrove resident access only)
- Centre Park Rd at the junction with Link Rd (Marque Rd)
- Ardfoyle at the junction with Blackrock Rd
- Park Ave at the junction with Blackrock Rd
- Centre Park Rd/Victoria Road
- Monaghan Road/Victoria Road
- Churchyard Lane either end/access for residents only
- Crab Lane either end/access for residents only