With €2.8m raised by clubs in 2021, hopes are high that we can top this figure in 2022.
- Special ‘One Club’ sub-committee with targets, listed sellers, weekly meetings (incorporating Juvenile, Camogie, Ladies football)
- Identify Club projects – e.g. pitch development, schools coaching etc
- Local marketing campaign – create your own brochures, videos, club letter
- Create a bundle / package – e.g. Club membership, Lotto & Bounty combined
- Migrate / merge existing fundraising schemes – e.g. Club 300 draw
- Internal Club Prize Pot – i.e. local winners guaranteed
- Create database of potential customers – members, players, electoral register, extended families, local businesses, ex-players, ex-pats & overseas
- Direct communication methods – phone, door-to-door, club text, club letter etc
If clubs wish to gain further insights from successful units of a similar size, feel free to let us know and we will link you up.
Alternatively, feel free to drop us a line at any time if you require assistance from the support committee in promoting Rebels’ Bounty.