https://gaacork.ie/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Rebels-Bounty-Banner-Square-16_9-for-clubs.png 300 1500 Cian O'Brien https://gaacork.ie/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logoofoot.png Cian O'Brien2021-12-01 14:07:112022-06-06 12:05:23Final draw for Rebels’ Bounty 2021
Final draw for Rebels’ Bounty 2021
The final draw for Rebels’ Bounty 2021 will take place in Páirc Uí Chaoimh on this Thursday, December 2nd at 7pm, when the jackpot cash prize of €100,000, along with 29 other prizes will be drawn.
Due to the prevailing risks associated with Covid-19, it will be an online event and will be broadcast from the usual Cork GAA channels.
The draw will be followed by the launch of Rebels’ Bounty 2022.
With €2.8m raised by clubs in 2021, hopes are high that we can top this figure in 2022.
A cash prize fund of over €500,000 will again be in place and quotas will remain as follows: Senior Club 100, Intermediate Club 70, Junior A Club 55, Junior B / C Club 35, Colleges 25. Other initiatives such as an ‘early bird offer’ for early online sales will apply.
Ticket sales will open on Friday morning, December 3rd, running across a three-month period incorporating December, January and February.
The first draw will take place at the end of February 2022 (January & February Draws).
We are asking all clubs to consider the strategies below which were adopted by many clubs this year and all of which proved worthwhile.
- Special ‘One Club’ sub-committee with targets, listed sellers, weekly meetings (incorporating Juvenile, Camogie, Ladies football)
- Identify Club projects – e.g. pitch development, schools coaching etc
- Local marketing campaign – create your own brochures, videos, club letter
- Create a bundle / package – e.g. Club membership, Lotto & Bounty combined
- Migrate / merge existing fundraising schemes – e.g. Club 300 draw
- Internal Club Prize Pot – i.e. local winners guaranteed
- Create database of potential customers – members, players, electoral register, extended families, local businesses, ex-players, ex-pats & overseas
- Direct communication methods – phone, door-to-door, club text, club letter etc
If clubs wish to gain further insights from successful units of a similar size, feel free to let us know and we will link you up.
Alternatively, feel free to drop us a line at any time if you require assistance from the support committee in promoting Rebels’ Bounty.